Sunday, June 7, 2015

Welcome to my Pensieve!

Hello World! I am Sush... very pleased to meet you. So you're wondering what is this purple pensieve!? If you haven't read the Harry Potter series, let me introduce you to the Pensieve.

"I use the Pensieve. One simply siphons the excess thoughts from one's mind, pours them into the basin, and examines them at one's leisure. It becomes easier to spot patterns and links, you understand, when they are in this form.

Dumbledore had  his nice stone basin and I wanted a similar pensieve - a place to examine my thoughts, feelings and such things about my world, my life, my experiences so that some day at leisure, I can spot the patterns and links (so very useful!)  So what better a pensieve than a blog! I could pour out all my thoughts through words in to the infinite basin of the internet. And thats when I wondered what my thoughts would look like. Dumbledore's thoughts were nice and silvery, which rather suited him. And if you knew me( you will if you continue to visit my pensieve), you'd know that it would have to be purple. And thus, the Purple Pensieve was born!

Now what I am going to write in this blog? Everything under the sun. My experiences, my thoughts on current events, book reviews (I love books!), maybe about my favourite T.V shows and maybe even some of my own writing- everything that you'd expect to find if you happened to stumble in to a pensieve. As I write this, the clouds rumble and my dark room is filled with the brilliance of lightning flashes and I know this magical adventure of writing has begun. So happy stumbling!

No comments:

Post a Comment